Why Buy a Used Lexus IS | Toronto, ON
Benefits of buying a used Lexus IS
There are plenty of reasons to choose to buy a pre-owned Lexus IS, including the following:
- Right off the bat, you’re saving money because you’re avoiding the depreciation that occurs when you buy a brand-new vehicle.
- With a used car, that’s already happened, so you’re getting more value for your money!
- If you’ve got some room in your budget, you might be able to splurge on a higher grade of the Lexus IS since you’re spending less overall.
- Not to mention, if there are certain features you want to add after the fact — like unique wheels or a custom vehicle wrap — you’ll have that extra cash from buying used.
Top Lexus IS features
The Lexus IS is ideal if you want a smaller luxury vehicle that’s great for cruising around the city and impressing your friends.
- Everyone will hear the roar of the IS and its powerful engine, usually a V6, that works with a transmission with manual shift mode that gives you extra control behind the wheel.
- You’ll find signature Lexus design elements on the IS, including the iconic spindle grille featuring the Lexus emblem, eye-catching wheels, and sharp headlights.
- Because it’s a luxury sedan, you’ll get a ton of advanced tech on your used Lexus IS like smart driver-assist safety systems, satellite and HD radio, smartphone connectivity, and more.
Why buy from Downtown AutoGroup?
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to buying a used Lexus IS in Toronto, but here are a couple of reasons to consider our team.
- Downtown AutoGroup is a collection of multiple sales and service facilities in downtown Toronto that all work together to best serve our customers, no matter what they need.
- Our team is trained on not just the vehicles we sell and service, but to treat every guest with the utmost respect without high-pressure tactics; we just want you to get the car of your dreams!
Used Lexus IS near me
If you want to take the Lexus IS for a test drive, feel free to contact our team at Downtown AutoGroup in Toronto, Ontario, for more details.