Why Buy a Used Lexus ES? | Toronto, ON
The ES has been a solid part of the Lexus lineup for many years, offering luxurious style and powerful performance. See why you should consider buying a used Lexus ES if you’re in the market for a new sedan.
One of the best reasons to buy a used Lexus ES is that you’ll save money for a multitude of reasons.
- Brand-new cars experience depreciation as soon as you drive home, but you can avoid that by buying a pre-owned ES that will hold more of its value.
- Even though car prices sometimes rise a bit for each new model year, automakers tend to provide many of the same valuable features on their vehicles.
Get more car for your money
Along with saving money right from the start, you may also be able to get more car for your money due to the lower cost.
- With the money you save on the total cost of the car, you might be able to add some unique accessories to your pre-owned Lexus ES like customized wheels or a premium stereo system.
- You could also choose a higher trim level of the ES that you may not have been able to afford if you had purchased new.
Lexus ES highlights
As a luxury car, the Lexus ES offers a wealth of premium features that are wrapped up in a gorgeous exterior.
- You could experience the power of a V6 engine in your pre-owned Lexus ES, delivering more than 300 horsepower.
- Stay connected on the go with Lexus Navigation and other helpful tech features like Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay®, a 12.3-inch touch screen, and SiriusXM® radio.
- The cabin can be filled with high-quality amenities like heated and ventilated front seats; a heated, genuine wood steering wheel; and leatherette door trim.
- There’s also the option of a memory system that makes it easy to switch between drivers.
- Most recent ES models are equipped with intelligent Lexus Safety System+ driver-assist features to give you some added confidence behind the wheel.
Used Lexus ES near me
If you’d like to take the Lexus ES for a test drive, you can contact our team at Downtown AutoGroup in Toronto, Ontario, or visit us in person!