Why Buy a Used Ford Explorer | Toronto, ON
There’s a reason the Ford Explorer has been around for more than 30 years. This highly sought-after SUV is a staple in the Ford lineup and comes with a wealth of benefits, especially when you buy it pre-owned.
Family-friendly and spacious
Along with convenient features, you’ll have a ton of room for people and cargo in a used Explorer.
- The Ford Explorer has three rows of seating, each offering a comfortable amount of space for up to seven passengers on long drives.
- Recent models offer between 80 and 87.8 cubic feet of space behind the front-row seats, letting you haul a variety of items home from the flea market or antique shop.
- Many used Explorers offer convenient features like voice-activated climate controls, a mobile hotspot, and a power liftgate.
Ready for winter driving
Toronto winters can be brutal, but the Ford Explorer is known for its ability to tough out the worst weather.
- With automatic full-time four-wheel drive featured on many pre-owned Ford Explorers, you’ll be ready for what’s to come this winter.
- The Explorer has also been equipped with helpful features like Brake Assist, Hill Descent Control, Collision Mitigation, and a Terrain Management System in recent years.
- On top of these helpful safety features, the Explorer often comes with a tire-specific low pressure monitoring system so you know exactly which tire needs attention to drive safely.
Plenty of tech options
When you buy used, you’ll have more money to spend on upscale tech, which the Explorer offers plenty of.
- You can stay up-to-date and entertained with the various technology features available in a used Explorer, like SiriusXM® satellite radio.
- With a SYNC® infotainment system, you can connect your smartphone via Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Bluetooth®, or many USB ports, too.
- With the money you’re saving on buying used, you can have our team install a high-end stereo system or navigation in your Explorer.
Used Ford Explorer near me
If you’re interested in taking home a used Ford Explorer, we’ve got you covered! Visit us or contact our team at Downtown AutoGroup in Toronto, Ontario.