Best Pre-Owned Luxury SUVs | Toronto, ON
The INFINITI brand creates a variety of well-appointed yet affordable sedans and SUVs, including the appealing QX60.
- Because INFINITI has always been on the cutting edge of design, a used model won’t stand out among a sea of new vehicles.
- The QX60 can come with high-end elements like chrome detailing, a large grille, bold aluminum-alloy wheels, and more.
- Along with looking good, a used QX60 will likely have quite a bit of power under the hood thanks to a 3.5-litre V6 engine.
- One feature that will come in handy is a power liftgate for rear cargo access, which is a standard amenity on many used QX60s.
- Additional items you might find on a used INFINITI QX60 include leather seating, carbon fibre interior trim, and a heated steering wheel.
The Lexus NX is a great midsize luxury SUV option that blends efficiency with upscale features.
- Many of the recent NX models are equipped with a turbocharged 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine and a smooth-shifting automatic transmission.
- On most models, this allows for as low as 8.0 L/100 km on the highway.
- On the outside, the NX features the iconic Lexus spindle grille surrounded in chrome as well as sleek headlights and an athletic profile.
- Inside, you may find upscale technologies like Lexus Display Audio, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, GPS navigation, and more.
- 2019-2021 model years include the latest safety systems like Lane Departure Alert, Lane Keeping Assist, a Pre-Collision System, and a tire pressure monitoring system.
Another great option from Lexus is the larger RX, which can typically accommodate 5-7 passengers.
- You’ll find many of the same high-quality design elements on the RX as the NX as well as premium materials throughout the cabin.
- This includes leatherette door trim, genuine wood panel door inserts, chrome accents, and perforated leather seats, among others.
- With its larger size comes a larger engine: a 3.5-litre V6 that can usually deliver close to 300 horsepower for a thrilling drive.
- The interior can play host to many advanced tech features, like a 12-speaker audio system, SiriusXM® satellite radio, smartphone connectivity, and the Enform suite (Remote, Safety, and Service Connect).
The Lincoln brand was created to redefine the luxury segment and it offers a lineup of premium SUVs, including the Lincoln Aviator.
- The distinctly Lincoln style is prominent on this SUV, arriving with the four-pointed star on a large chrome grille surrounded by sleek headlights.
- The Lincoln Aviator is also available in various sophisticated colour options like Infinite Black, Pristine White, and Asher Grey.
- Most newer models come with a twin-turbocharged 3.0-litre V6 under the hood that’s paired with a 10-speed automatic transmission with SelectShift® for ultimate control.
- Exterior luxuries on many models include heated, power outside mirrors; 20-inch bright machined aluminum wheels; and a power liftgate.
- The interior is appealing thanks to SYNC® infotainment technology, heated and ventilated seats, power lumbar support for the driver, and mobile hotspot internet access.
Another midsize SUV option in the luxury segment is the well-appointed and stylish Genesis GV80.
- As with many other luxury SUVs, the GV80 also offers a 3.5-litre twin-turbo V6 as well as a 2.5-litre four-cylinder so you can choose your ideal amount of power and efficiency.
- Higher trims of this model will likely include features like a Lexicon® premium audio system, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™, a power open and close tailgate, heated and reclining rear seats, and more.
- If you opt for a more affordable model, you’ll still find quality amenities in the GV80 like a heated, leather steering wheel; memory settings for the steering wheel and mirrors; and an integrated premium navigation system.
Used Luxury SUVs Near Me
To learn more about any of these luxury SUVs, simply contact our team or visit us at Downtown AutoGroup in Toronto, Ontario.
 Estimates determined using approved Government of Canada Test Methods. Actual fuel consumption will vary based on driving habits and other factors. Refer to the Government of Canada Fuel Consumption Guide for further information.